1. Require by law candidates for President, U.S. Congress, and federal judgeships to publicly release their tax returns for the prior seven years.
2. Require that the President place all business holdings in a true, legally defined blind trust while serving.
3. Implement and strictly enforce appropriate nepotism laws in all segments of government including the Presidential administration and cabinet.
4. Establish an independent Ethics Department which operates in all branches and departments of the federal government and has the power to unilaterally stop illicit practices, reprimand, force restitution, and criminally indict in serious cases.
5. Enact legislation (rather than relying on traditional norms) limiting and requiring transparency in communication between the Justice Dept. and the Executive Branch.
6. Pass "voting rights" legislation at the federal level ensuring unfettered, and timely access to voting for all Americans.
7. Prohibit by federal law discernible gerrymandering for any federal or state office.
8. Fight the rampant hyprocracy, chronic lying, and general moral rot that has infected the Executive and a large segment of the Legislative Branches of our government in Washington in recent times.
9. Pass campaign finance reform to negate the corrosive affect of big money in our politics, and restore government "of the people, by the people, for the people" once again.